CPAP & BIPAP Machines
Resmed Floton ST25 BiPAP Machine
|Ramp Rate||0 - 60 min, 1min per step|
|Weight||1.6Kg (1.2Kg without humidifier)|
|Dimensions||180 L x 210 W x 105 mm H|
|Alarms||Power failure, Leak, Apnea, Pressure, Mask OFF, Low ventilation / Tidal volume|
ResMed Floton ST25 is a non invasive ventilator which is compact comfortable and has continuous sync function. Featuring Adaptative Triggering Technology (ATT), which monitors each stage of the respiration cycle, Floton is designed to effortlessly synchronise with the natural breathing of a patient and reduce their work of breathing.
- ATT(Adaptive Triggering Technology) tracks every breath and monitors the different stages of the respiration cycle utilizing an Advanced Leak Calculation Algorithm that ensures reduced Work of Breathing (WOB) whilst providing the patient with effective and comfortable treatment.
- BiLevel ventilation with Spontaneous (S) mode up to 20 cmH2O
- Floton is the best BiLevel device with 5 modes of ventilation – S, T, ST, APCV, and CPAP, inspiration pressure from 4cm H2O to 33cm H2O
- Compact, Light and Quiet, the Floton BiLevel understands that every breath is different.
- Using advanced Adaptive Triggering Technology (ATT), Floton is designed to effortlessly synchronize with the natural breathing of the patient.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Pressure range : 4cm H2O (0.4kPa) -20 cm H2O (2.0kPa)
- Pressure variance : ±0.4 cm H2O (0.04kPa)
- Water temperature : 44°C Maximum
- Relative humidity : 10% - 93%(non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure : 700hPa - 1060hPa
Resmed Aircurve 10 ST BIPAP Machine
|Model||AirCurve 10 ST|
|Operating Mode||CPAP, BiLevel, BiLevel ST-A|
|Ramp Rate||Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|Dimensions||4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches|
|Data Storage Capacity||One year summary data|
- Climate Control with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier delivers constant temperature and humidity levels for enhanced comfort
- Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor makes for a quiet and peaceful sleep environment
- Continuous leak management provides consistent pressure while maintaining maintaining synchrony between you and the machine
- Upright design takes up less space and the color LCD screen is simple to use
Auto CPAP Machine - Nidek
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||Standard|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
CPAP Machine - BPL Harmony
CPAP Machine - BPL Harmony
BPL Harmony helps in Continuous Positive Airway Pressure therapy for treating breathing problems especially obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The CPAP and APAP modes helps eject a continuous stream of pressurized air with constant air pressure thus helping you sleep peacefully and fight out the drowsiness.
- E-VAPS (Volume Assured Pressure Support): eVAPS, intelligently ensures the required pressure support for patients to deliver the intended fixed volume
- Auto E-pap: Addresses any upper airway obstruction. Monitors your upper airway and auto adjust the expiratory pressure
- Intelligent Pressure release (iPR): Makes the therapy comfortable by reducing the treatment pressure upon exhalation
- Advanced Ventilation Algorithm: Works in synchronous with the patients own breathing pattern, thereby improving the patient's compliance with the therapy
- Simple and intuitive user interface: Personalized patient comfort settings along with different modes lets patients undergo a seamless and a worry free therapy.
- Multiple Therapy Modes : CPAP, S, AUTO S, S/T, T, & AUTO S/T Therapy Modes
- Display: High Resolution 5"inch color touch screen display
- Humidifier: Integrated humidifier along with pre-heating function
- Power Efficient: Energy-saving mode and auto therapy ON/OFF functions
- Intelligent Adjustments: Auto altitude and auto humidity adjustment
- Pressure Range: 4 - 25CM H2O (For 25S/25A/25ST/25STA)
- Data Recording & Transfer: 4GB SD Card with 1 year therapy details